Once you have found a Buy Request you are interested in, you can either Express and Interest or Make an Offer.
You will find these options when you view the listing. After you sign in, go to the listing then select the Offers tab.
Express an Interest(EOI)
If you are interested in a Buy Request but need more time to produce your offer, then you should look to Express Interest in the listing (see What is an EOI? for more details). This lets the buyer know to expect an offer as this may affect their decision to close a listing early if they have selected the option to Buy Now.
When you are ready to submit your offer, select the Make an Offer option.
You then need to complete the following details:
- Offer Price – this is the final, total amount that the buyer will pay you, including where relevant VAT, delivery and any other costs. Do not look to add in additional costs as part of the Offer Details.
- Does Offer Price Include VAT? – are you VAT registered and does the offer price include VAT? (remember if you are VAT registered then your Offer Price should be a total including VAT).
- Offer Details – complete the details of the offer.
- Add Photos – if you have any images that will help sell your offer, then you can add them here.
- Choose your Payment Options – enable the payment options you want to offer the buyer as a way to pay you if you are successful. You can enable/disable on a per listing basis. However, if you choose to update the additional information, then any updates will be stored against your payment details which can be found at My Luvo>My Details>Payment Details.
Remember that all the details of your offer will be visible to the buyer as well as any other user who views the listing.
- If you add an EOI, then go on to make an offer, we will automatically remove the EOI as making an offer is the next step in the sales process.
- If you add an EOI but are no longer interested, you should look to remove the EOI. To view a list of your open EOIs, go to My Luvo>Activity>My EOI. You can then select the listing to view the listing. On the Offers tab, you will see the option to Remove Interest.
- If you have made an offer, then the option to Express Interest will not be available as Express Interest is really a temporary step that you take before making an offer.